Top 5 Musical Moments at a Wedding
Here at Amp’d Entertainment, we love being part of people’s most important day of their lives: their wedding. We love everything about the magic behind these moments and we love to know that we can make couples feel truly great about their big day.
But among the things we love most about weddings, the fact that we get to contribute to the essential scenes of our clients’ weddings definitely plays the most important parts. Which are our favorite musical moments at weddings? Here our personal top 5!
• Cutting the cake. Everybody loves wedding cakes – and we make absolutely no exception from this rule. Among the songs some of our clients have picked for this moment, Beatles’ “All You Need is Love” and U2’s “Beautiful Day” are some of our dearest!
• Bidding farewell. Although there is a melancholic feeling hovering in the air when guests bid their farewell to the newlyweds, this is still one of the most emotional moments at a wedding and it definitely gets to our top. Norah Jones’ “Come Away with Me” is one of the best songs to play now!
• Tossing the bouquet. This is one of the most entertaining moments at a wedding and it definitely calls for songs that go perfectly with it. Cyndi Lauper’s “Girls Just Want to Have Fun” is an all-time classic, and Beyoncé’s “All the Single Ladies” is really, really loved by our brides.
• The father-daughter dance and the mother-son dance. These scenes always send shivers of happiness down our spines! Bruce Springsteen’s “When You Need Me” and Jason Matthews’ “That’s What Mamas Do” are some of the most popular choices for these dances!
• The first dance. This moment has so much symbolism behind it that it is nearly impossible to remain cold in front of it. Songs such as The Beatles’ “I Will” and Louis Armstron’s “La Vie en Rose” make for wonderful choices here, but just about any song that has a deep meaning for you as a couple will work marvelously as well.
Amp’d Entertainment wants to make sure your wedding will be unforgettable – and this is precisely why we offer top-notch DJ, videography, photography and lightning services. Contact us and find out more!